Brasil Mission Trip

This is all about a Mission Trip to Brasil to share the Good News!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ankeny, Iowa, United States

Sunday, March 13, 2005

In The Beginnng

Tonight was the first night the Brasil Mission Trip has hit me hard, especially when praying in a small group about it. I know that I could just go crazy with all the things I can to multimediawise for this trip and preparing for it, but I really need to focus on things that will make the most impact. And I know praying and reading God's word are the biggest factors...keeping in communication with God. Below is a picture of our group tonight preparing and listening to Rob tell us what were in for. I am very excited to use my skills for God. This blog is the first thing I've done, besides take pictures of tonight and video of the meeting. I set up our(me and my wife) Pocket PCs to sync with our computers so we can plan more effectivly. I plan on making a page on ahhyeah.com dedicated for our trip. I have a lot of ideas so I'll pour them out here too. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home